Vodice and the Hotel Punta have many years of experience in organising business gatherings. The impeccable setting and top end equipment in our halls are a solid foundation on which our clients can achieve their business targets. Six multifunctional halls of various sizes are an ideal venue for all types of business events, conferences, presentations, business meetings, seminars and receptions. Their natural lighting and spectacular panoramic views provide another dimension to business gatherings, and the functional areas, with the latest audio-visual equipment, provide for flawless business operations. The hotel's professional MICE staff will provide personalised service and attention to the smallest details.
"Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."
Chief characteristics of our multifunctional halls:
- Air conditioning
- Six multifunctional halls covering over 1,200 m²
- A wide range of internationally established business services
- Natural lighting in all our halls
- Professional MICE staff
- Pre-function zone
- Some of the halls provide a panoramic view of the sea and islands
- Latest audio-visual equipment
Hotel Punta as the perfect choice for Incentive Travel
Reward your effective employees with a stay at the Hotel Punta. Seaside hotel accommodation with a view to remember forever—the Hotel Punta is your excellent choice.
Programmes for which the Hotel Punta is an excellent choice:
- Specially created team-building programmes
- Relaxation programmes to relieve business-related stress with our wellness and spa centre offer
- Specialised excursions to the neighbouring islands, the nearby National Parks, or the centuries-old towns
- Authentic and indigenous dinners in the special atmosphere created by our hotel
- Gala theme dinners and banquets
- Organised visits to local olive groves and local olive oil production
- Excursions by various types of boats to the nearest islands and the Kornati archipelago
- Sailing, diving and other water sports and activities
- The organisation of creative workshops
The conference hall ''Punta'',
having a capacity for 150 participants, is equipped with natural daylight, contemporary technical and audio visual equipment (projection screen, projector, microphone public address, wirelless internet access, CD/DVD player, flip charts.
The conference hall ''Vodice'',
having a capacity for 260 participants, is equipped with modern technical, audio visual equipment (stage, projection booth, microphone public address, internet access, CD/DVD player, flip charts and adjustable and decorative lighting and a related pre- function area with the hall facility, a separate entrance and registration counter).
The Consilium Hall,
offering a capacity of up to 25 participants with natural sources of lighting is ideal for smaller business gatherings, business meetings, workshops, education events and the like.
The Ecclesia Hall,
offering a capacity of up to 80 participants, is a multifunctional hall that can be used in all settings. It provides standard technical equipment and offers natural sources of lighting.
The Pinia restaurant,
with a capacity of 350-500 persons, surrounded by a stunning pine forest, is the perfect venue for large gatherings, banquets, celebrations and receptions with a first rate culinary offer.
The Sky Lounge
is located on the 10th floor of the Hotel Punta—exceptionally attractive, with a stunning view of the harbour, sea and islands, it is a unique place for business meetings or parties with the option of a first rate culinary selection.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL HALLS
|Settings and characteristics (number of seats)||U-SETTING||T-SETTING||CLASSROOM SETTING||CONFERENCE SETTING||SQUARE SETTING||THEATER SETTING||BANQUET SETTING||COCKTAIL SETTING||SURFACE AREA|
|Vodice Hall Munnicipal||260||275|
FLOOR PLAN OF THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL HALLS